Last Updated: November 1, 2016
1. Information That We Collect.
When you subscribe to our newsletter(s), you may disclose and we collect certain personal information from you, such as your name or email address. We also automatically collect anonymous tracking information about you to gauge response to our communication efforts and the popularity of specific areas of our Sites.
3. Our Use of Your Personal Information.
We will use your information to process your subscription or requests for information. We may also use your information to offer additional information to you about us, our products and/or services, personalize the types of information you receive from us, evaluate how our Sites are being used and the audience our Sites are reaching, identify market trends and market interests that help us improve the products and services that we offer, and develop and improve the content and operation of our Sites to better serve the needs of our customers.
- Sharing Information with Other Companies. We may share your Personal Information (but never your personally identifiable information) with our affiliates or with third parties who provide services to us and agree to keep your Personal Information confidential.
- Email Address. We will use your email address to send you the publications you have subscribed to. We may also contact you with questions about your subscription or service, or to remind you of your password, if necessary. We may send you information about special events, videos, and special reports. We may also, on occasion, use your email address to send you information or special offers from select companies that offer products, services, or information we believe may be of interest to you. Though we hope you gain value from the email messages you receive, you can choose to opt out of receiving further messages by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email. You may, at any time, request to not have your email information used for offers from us or other companies by contacting us at email@example.com
- Personal Information may also be aggregated with such information from other visitors to the Sites such that the information no longer personally identifies you. We may use the aggregated information for the general purpose of evaluating our market and/or business trends; our customer demographics, interests, and behavior; our past and future product or service offerings and/or pricing; or other aspects of our business. We may share such aggregated information with our business partners, vendors, distributors, or other collaborators for these same purposes. We may also sell or license such aggregate information to one or more third parties for use in a similar manner.
- We also retain the right to release your Personal Information when required by law or when we, in good faith, believe that we must release the information in order to: (1) satisfy a legal order or comply with legal process; (2) defend our rights or those of our affiliates or business partners; or (3) protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, affiliates, business partners, customers, or site users. We also retain the right to transfer your Personal Information in the context of the sale of all or part of our business.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Although we take the security of your Personal Information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Though we take great care to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you submit to us and you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
5. Advertising and Linked Websites.
Our Sites may feature products and services that are co-sponsored by other websites. Additionally, our Sites contain links to other websites, including those of advertisers. We are not responsible for the claims or representations made by advertisers or sponsors. While these co-sponsored activities, banner ads, and links originate on our Sites, we do not necessarily operate them.
Some e-letter issues also include advertising. By opting to receive e-letters from RiskHedge, you also agree to receive such advertisements.
7. Contacting Us.
PO Box 1423
Stowe, VT 05672